You likely have several financial planning pieces in place—you pay taxes, invest at least a portion of your savings, have some insurance, and maybe you have done some estate planning and retirement planning, but chances are each of these pieces was developed independently and at different times in your life. Is it any surprise then that you’re unsure if you’re on the right track and making all the progress you could be?
To be effective, financial planning needs to be coordinated. Each piece of the financial plan needs to accomplish its own specific tasks as well as support the tasks of each other piece. We call this life-integrated financial planning, and we are professionals in this area. We’ll look at your entire financial picture and help you fit the pieces together properly. Our professionals at Equity design group offers you with a wide variety of financial preservation and investments.
What services we provide for our clients:
- Timely response to any questions or concerns you have regarding investment portfolios or financial matters
- Fees aligned with a comprehensive wealth management offering - not transactions
- Develop formal investment plan including setting goals and recommending portfolio structure designed for your specific needs and objectives
- Quarterly update and education meeting
- Exclusive access to institutional investment programs not available directly to most individual investors
- Review and analysis of existing investments
- Review of your tax return
- Periodic monitoring of specific goals and objective and implementation of necessary plan changes
- Advice and analysis of all aspects of your financial life including major purchases, retirement plans, college plans, estate plans and and other investment program
- Close monitoring and control over investment costs
- Remain "in touch" with changes in global capital markets and communicate any significant events in an understandable and timely fashion